We offer you a full time job at the EU member state embassy, interesting and dynamic job in an international environment, with the opportunity to work on various topics.
The main duties include driving of our Ambassador and Embassy staff, maintenance of vehicles; management and maintenance of Embassy premises (electricity, water, gas, heating, internet) and inventory, dealing with local service providers and suppliers.
You are a suitable candidate if you:
• have a valid driver’s license at least for 2 years, clean driving record and excellent driving skills;
• have previous experience as a driver, experience in property management is an asset;
• have technical skills and competencies;
• have secondary education (preferably vocational secondary education linked to the area of activity);
• are good in English and Turkish, both in oral and writing; knowing Estonian is an advantage;
• are proactive, precise, punctual, helpful, friendly, flexible (including willingness to work nonstandard hours when necessary) person with good communication skills;
• are aware of protocol and etiquette.
To apply for the position, please e-mail your CV (in English) and a letter of motivation together with two references to The Embassy of Estonia in Ankara at [email protected].
The deadline for applications is 6 February 2023.
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Gölgeli Sok. No:16, Gaziosmanpaşa, 06700 Ankara, Türkiye
Any questions regarding the position should be e-mailed to [email protected].