In which cases it is possible to apply for a D-visa?


Applying for a D-visa

Person can apply for a D-visa if it is proved that person has need to stay in Estonia for more than 90 days in 180 day period.

If D-visa is applied or has been issued for short-term employment, studies or for start-up business, applicant’s spouse, a minor child or an adult child who due to his or her health status or disability is unable to cope independently, can apply for D-visa under the same conditions as to the main applicant.