All applicants must present:
- application form. Application form can be filled in Estonian, English or Turkish. Application form must be filled online, printed out and signed at the end of each page and at the end of the form;
- one color photograph with size 35×45 mm, no older than 6 months, show applicant looking directly to the camera, be taken with a plain light-colored background, without head covering, except for religious reasons, but your facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of your face must be clearly shown. Please find additional information about requirements to the photo here. Photo must be glued to the application form;
- travel document. Travel document must include at least two free pages for visas, document must be valid at least three months after the end of the validity of the visa requested and on the day of the end of the validity of the requested visa passport should not be older that 10 years;
- travel medical insurance. Travel medical insurance must cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death, during their stay. The insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Schengen Member States and cover the entire period of the person’s intended stay or transit. The minimum coverage shall be 30 000 Euros. As a rule, travel medical insurance must be valid for the whole period of requested visa. If applicant will be covered with Estonian health insurance (Haigekassa) after arrival to Estonia, travel medical insurance must cover only the period until Estonian health insurance (Haigekassa) insurance becomes valid. For example – if person applies visa for short-term employment, travel medical insurance must cover travel period and additionally first 14 days of working;
- documents proving that applicant has sufficient financial means for long-term stay in Estonia. For long-term stay amount of financial means must be at least 300 Euros per person in month, if visa is related to start-up business, amount of financial means must be at least 4.50 euros per person per day (approximately 140 Euros per person per month. Documents are not required, if visa is applied for short term employment;
- documents proving that person has accommodation in Estonia. These documents can be hotel reservation, rental agreement or confirmation of the owner of the living quarters. If applicant cannot present documents for the who period of stay, the documents proving temporary accommodation can be presented.
Supporting documents according to the purpose of stay
- confirmation of the educational institution about admission of the applicant;
- exchange student presents also confirmation from local educational institution, where applicant studies;
- students participating in international program (i.e. Erasmus) present also confirmation from the local coordinator of the program.
- printout of the confirmation of the registration of the short-term employment.
- printout of the decision of the Startup Committee (you can read more about Startup Committee here).
Moving to close relative (visiting family or friends):
- document proving family relations (birth or marriage certificate);
- if applicant is an adult child who due to his or her health status or disability is unable to cope independently – documents proving his or her health status or disability.