We offer you a full time position at the EU member state embassy, interesting and dynamic job in an international environment, with the opportunity to work on various topics.
The main tasks of the Secretary are to coordinate the administrative work of the Embassy and to assist the Ambassador and other diplomats of the Embassy. The duties involve office management, drafting and formalising official letters and documents, monitoring the Ambassador’s schedule, taking care of invoicing and assisting in maintaining the financial records, arranging meetings, answering phone calls and e-mails, supporting the organisation of the Embassy events, translation and archiving.
You are a suitable candidate if you:
- have secondary education (preferably vocational secondary education linked to the area of activity);
- speak English and Turkish (at least B2 level), preferably Estonian (at least A2 level);
- are aware of protocol and etiquette;
- have previous experience as a secretary or personal assistant;
- are precise and correct in matters related to office management, have a sense of duty, are willing to cooperate and able to learn, have good communication skills and are friendly; and
- have good general knowledge of both Estonia and Türkiye.
To apply for the position, please e-mail your CV (in English) and a short letter of motivation together with two references to The Embassy of Estonia in Ankara at [email protected].
The deadline for applications is 8 June 2023.
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Gölgeli Sok. No:16, Gaziosmanpaşa, 06700 Ankara, Türkiye
Any questions regarding the position should be e-mailed to [email protected].